PHOTO: Kenilworth Assembly Hall

Kenilworth Assembly Hall
Kenilworth Assembly Hall Addition & Rehabilitation

MIA was the architect for a new addition and accessibility upgrades for the Kenilworth Assembly Hall Association. The addition provided needed space for a new commercial kitchen, accessible toilet rooms and a dressing room. An exterior ramp was also provided. Work included a plaster sand finish and application of historic paint colors.

Originally the Kenilworth Club, the building was designed by noted Prairie School architect George Maher in 1907. The hall is a community building used for civic and private events. The building is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.